Matching Donation!

For the month of September I am doing a Clean Water Blogathon.

The Rules:
  1. For each comment I receive on this blog post during the month of September, I will donate $1 to Blood: Water Mission
  2. Each person may comment only ONCE
  3. Share this post with friends and family and encourage them to leave a comment
Some friends offered to match my donation.

As of today, I have eight comments
I give $8
My friends give $8
Totaling $16.

We, as a blog community, can do better!
Leave a comment
Tell your friends to leave a comment
Together, let's love our friends and help them acquire clean water!

Comments

  1. Blood: Water Mission is a great ministry. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,
    Thanks so much for your creative efforts on behalf of Blood:Water Mission! We are so grateful for your support and wish you the best in your campaign. Thank you for loving our African neighbors and walking alongside us on this important journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Linsday-- what a creative, engaging way to get people involved. Thanks for your heart for Blood:Water Mission's work! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment