September Clean Water Blogathon!


Being a traveling photographer makes it difficult to take action in a clean water campaign. But after reading about P&G Give Health Clean Water Blogivation I've decided to try something “on the road” myself.

In an effort to not only bring awareness but also creative activism to the readers and followers of my blog, I’m hosting a Clean Water Blogathon for the month of September. Blogging is one thing I can do anywhere in the world and I want to use this outlet to help the friends I’ve met around the world receive clean water.

The Rules:
  1. For each comment I receive on this blog post during the month of September, I will donate $1 to Blood: Water Mission
  2. Each person may comment only ONCE
  3. Share this post with friends and family and encourage them to leave a comment

I am also calling all bloggers to join in and host their own Clean Water Blogathon for the month of September. If you would like to participate, please email me and I will link my blog to your Clean Water Blogathon so my readers can leave a comment on your post.


If you are an organization or individual and would like to MATCH the amount raised at the end of my Clean Water Blogathon, please email me.


Together, let's love our friends and help them acquire clean water!

Comments

  1. Clean water = saving lives. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is nice. Clean water is nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gonna have to file for bankruptcy after all the people I get to visit this blog comment!-Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds can we dontate? Merle and I will put up some $$$

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean water is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like clean water too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so...comment. done. drinking water is better than coca cola.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I don't think Omaha has clean water, but I'm sure it's far better than drinking from a pond where an animal died ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellloooo waht a great thing. I will post this on my blog and aske readers to comment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for having a really big heart,friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome! I heard about it from Diane! Thanks so much for your heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your work on behalf of Blood:Water Mission!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your creative ideas! You are making a difference in the lives of many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment