The Great Halloween Candy Switch of 2017

I gave Carsen the option to keep his Halloween candy or get a small LEGO®  Star Wars™ toy. He chose and willingly handed over all candy from Waypoint's Trunk or Treat and Halloween night.

So I took him to Target for a Starbucks hot chocolate (I know it has sugar, but less than the 10 lbs of candy he collected) and a LEGO®  Star Wars™ TIE Fighter.
Nothing holds a candle to LEGO® or  Star Wars™.

We grabbed Target's Christmas toy catalog for some light reading while we waited for our drinks. 

He couldn't wait to start drinking his hot chocolate. 

Getting ready to find our LEGO®  Star Wars™ TIE Fighter. 

Praise the good Lord the first Target we went to had it.

We could not leave the store without checking every other LEGO® box on the shelf. 

He admires LEGO®  Star Wars™ The Last Jedi First Order Heavy Assault Walker™ every time we come to Target.

It's on his Christmas list. 

We walked through the book section and watched a Cars 3 preview. 

Carsen bought me this cup as a "just because" gift. He tells me "You're the best" at least 4x a day, the first being the second he wakes up and right after he gives me a morning kiss.

Comments