Guest Room

Since leaving my parents house after I graduated high school in 1999, I have not lived anywhere for more than a year. To say I am excited to root myself in our home is an understatement.

We moved into our home in October of 2015. Since then we have painted the living & dining room, painted and organized the office and made a patio in the back yard. I have craved making space my own for so long.

Most recently we finished our guest room. Being in YWAM has given me a deep appreciation for welcoming guests. Whether making a room or even a single bed feel homey, I have learned from some pretty awesome women how to make others feel welcome.

My friend, Layne, will arrive in Omaha on Friday and I cannot wait! She will get to stay in our hopefully homey guest room downstairs. The only additions we need are curtains for the windows and some decorations to adorn the bare walls. But for now, here is what we have.








Comments