Carsen's Room

We are slowly (and I do mean slowly) unpacking and arranging our home. The funny thing is, we don't have much furniture (i.e. desks, bookcases, places to put our office stuff, etc.) which makes it difficult to really unpack.

When we moved to Kansas City (#CROWNED!) from South Africa we moved into a mostly furnished rental. Which was awesome at the time as we were transitioning from missionary support to the business world.

Fast forward to today, and now we are in the process of piecing together our home. It's slow but it's good. We are grateful and thankful and it's ours!

One room we do have finished is Carsen's. And I love it! Many have asked for photos of our home, so I hope this feeds the hungry appetites until we can get more furniture for our other rooms!

 "Laugh" letters made by my SIL Karen.
Lighted "C" marquee, dresser and dinosaur bank from Target.
Awesome, colorful picture frame from my amazing artistic friend, Casey.

 The Reading Nook
Africa pillow made by my SIL Karen
Chair from IKEA

 "Book shelf" from IKEA
Arrow marquee from Target
Print from Paper-Tales in Cape Town, South Africa

Print from Paper-Tales in Cape Town, South Africa

 Antelope bust from Target
Rocking chair bought used off a former YWAM KCer.
Painting by my talented from Cambria
Bed from IKEA
Africa pillow from Sparrow Society
Panda from Build a Bear (Kevin & I built the bear for Carsen when he was in my tummy)


The reality of one of the other rooms.

Comments