Spring Cleaning!

Let’s talk Spring Cleaning!

It’s the end of April, and nearly May. It’s the perfect time to clean out my cobwebs, turn on the diffuser, and say goodbye to all things winter!

My Spring Cleaning just became more affordable, much SAFER and dare I say, fun, with Young Living’s Thieves Household Cleaner! I love this cleaner because I was able to toss out my chemical filled cleaning products that took up space under my sink. And I am not worried if Carsen gets ahold of it. In fact, I might have him help!

The cleaner combines natural ingredients with Thieves and Lemon essential oils for safe, effective cleaning power. Check out this 6.5 minute informational video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/77995436

Thieves Household Cleaner comes in two sizes and is a concentrate. The largest size is 64 oz. and as a Wholesale Member, you pay $85.25. That means, the 64 oz. bottle makes 128, 30 oz. bottles. This means each 30 oz. bottle is $.67 cents! The smaller bottle is 14.4 fl oz. and as a Wholesale Member is $22.00. This makes 29, 30 oz. bottles at $1.32 each.

Young Living recommends these dilution ratios:
light degreasing 60:1
medium degreasing 30:1
heavy degreasing 15:1
floors 100:1
walls 30:1
upholstery, fabrics, carpet spotting 40:1
carpet 100:1
glass 320:1
pots and pans 100:1
hand cleaner 1:1.

*I’ll be honest, I use the 30:1 ratio on most things and use this cleaner on most EVERYTHING. Windows, granite counter tops, glass, wood, carpet, tile & grout, dishwasher, laundry, fruits & veggies, and walls.

I keep a small bottle of this on my kitchen counter, and every evening I wipe down the counters. I think uncooked chicken is extremely gross, so I also spray down the cutting board and knife I use to cut any chicken before I wash the dishes.

My friend cleans houses, many of which use the toxic cleaning products. She recently bought the Thieves Household Cleaner and uses it around her home. She LOVES it and says it absolutely works and smells great!

One other thing I like to do while cleaning is diffuse Purification. This oil actually cleanses the air, not just masks the smell.


HAPPY SPRING CLEANING!

* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  I am an independent distributor for Young Living.  #1978088

Comments