The Next 10 YL Products

I’ve been an oily momma for about eight months. We use oils everyday to prevent illness, get better quicker, help emotional stability, and to boost our immune systems. They are a part of our everyday routine, and Carsen always sits while I put them on lets me put them on him.

I LOVE my Premium Starter Kit because I have used nearly each of the 11 oils daily and have seen great results! There are a lot of oils in the world though, so I wanted to branch out and try others. The following are some of my favorite Young Living oils and products outside of their Premium Starter Kit.

1. Oregano
This oil may make you smell like a pizza, but is one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils. It contains strong immune-enhancing and antioxidant properties and supports the respiratory system.

Application: Apply to Vita-Flex points, and directly on area of concern. This oil is considered hot, so using a carrier oil is recommended.

*I have a mix of Thieves & Oregano with a roller ball that I rub on Carsen’s feet (no carrier oil) every morning when he wakes up and evening before bed. If we go out, I will rub the blend on his spine with a carrier oil, to keep those nasty germs at bay.


2. RC (Respiratory Congestion)
Blend: Eucalyptus (E. globulus), Myrtle, Pine, Marjoram, Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalyptus citriodora, Cypress, Tsuga, & Peppermint.
Frequency: 75 MHz

This awesome oil comes in 5ml bottles (2 max per month) and is only $10.75 wholesale! R.C.™ contains powerful therapeutic-grade essential oils that are invigorating when applied, especially to the chest and throat area. This oil is effective with the obvious, respiratory congestion, as well as allergies, supports the immune system, mucus, cold sores, and bone spurs.

Application: Diffuse, massage on chest, spine and feet.

When need be, I apply RC and Raven to Carsen’s chest and bottom of his feet. I have also used it on myself.


3. Raven
Blend: Ravensara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, & Eucalyptus radiata.
Frequency: 70 MHz.

This is one of my favorites when we have a cough in the house. It’s an oil I do not want to run out of! Raven™ is a combination of deeply soothing therapeuticgrade essential oils that provide comfort when applied topically to the chest and throat or diffused. This oil goes beyond RC for upper respiratory problems and is especially useful for viral infections.

Application: Diffuse. Apply to Vita-flex points of the body. Apply to lungs and throat, bottom of feet.
Can be irritating to sensitive skin.

In the winter, I applied one drop of Raven and RC to Carsen’s chest every night before bed and bottom of feet. If his cough got worse, I diffused both Raven & RC and put a blanket over our heads so we could breath in the oils better (we made a game out of it!).

Testimony: When I first bought my starter kit, Carsen was getting a nasty cough. But my friend and Young Living upline support, Sarah, let me borrow Raven. I put it on Carsen’s feet consistently throughout the day, and by the next morning his cough was gone! No joke.


4. Di-Gize
Blend: Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli
Frequency: 102 MHz.

While, in my opinion, this oil STINKS, Di-Gize™ is an oil that provides valuable aid for digestive concerns, stomach distress, and helps support a healthy digestive system.

Application: Applying a small amount of this oil behind the ears may help alleviate morning sickness. Apply to Vita Flex points on feet & ankles (and then I put socks on to avoid smell!), topically over stomach (use a carrier if it feels hot), dietary supplement, & in water.

Testimony: This oil saved Kevin and I the day before Thanksgiving. We both were down for the count with the 24 hour flu bug. Between Peppermint on my stomach and Di-Gize on my feet, I was able to stop throwing up and find sweet stomach relief!


5. Thieves Cleaner
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Thieves® Household Cleaner has increased cleansing power and an even safer, more sustainable formulation. The new formula contains ingredients from renewable plant and mineral sources, vegetable-based surfactants compliant with the Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards, and even more Thieves and lemon essential oils for extra cleaning power. Bottle is 100% recyclable.

Dilution ratios: light degreasing 60:1; medium degreasing 30:1; heavy degreasing 15:1; floors 100:1; walls 30:1; upholstery, fabrics, carpet spotting 40:1; carpet 100:1; glass 320:1; pots and pans; 100:1 hand cleaner 1:1. *I’ll be honest, I use the 30:1 ratio on most things.

Check out this 6.5 minute information video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/77995436

Testimony: I absolutely love Thieves cleaner. Thieves cleaner + apple cider vinegar and baking soda are all I use around my house to clean! I’m not worried about Carsen going under our kitchen sink and will hand him the Thieves cleaner when he is able to spray the bottle to help clean!


6. Thieves Hard Lozenges
Kevin loves these lozenges and says they feel medicinal. They are his go to when he has the slightest sore throat and has now informed me that we can never run out of them!

Thieves® Hard Lozenges will refresh your mouth and breath and provide soothing relief for your throat. Lightly sweetened with the low-glycemic sugar maltitol, these lozenges deliver the power of Thieves®, the university-tested essential oil blend, along with the flavor of natural peppermint and lemon essential oil.


7. Thieves Spray
While Young Living advertises thieves spray to use on door handles, toilet seats, or any surface that needs protection from germs, my family adds another use: throat spray!

Between the lozenges and this spray, we can kill a sore throat within minutes. I’m not joking, at the sign of a sore throat we spray and it numbs the pain and kills the germs. I do not use this on Carsen and won’t for a while being Thieves is a hot oil, and I want him to be able to communicate with me before trying.






8. Life 5
Keeping the gut clean is SUPER important to my family, especially since a gut issue put Kevin in the hospital on our honeymoon. Carsen takes a probiotic every other day in his applesauce. And I’m going to start taking it stat.

Life 5 goes way beyond acidophilus with five of the most health-promoting and viable probiotic strains ever combined in a single capsule. Three of these five probiotic strains are clinically considered “super strains” for their ability to not only adhere and out-colonize harmful bacteria in the intestines but to also promote and improve the adherence of other friendly bacteria as well. In fact, research has proven that these “super strains” boos immunity, improve nutrient absorption, and relieve bowel distress. Not only is it safe for children, but a study at the Wihellmina Children’s Hopistal stated that giving probiotic bacteria to children may actually help “prevent allergic disease.”


9. Deep Relief Roll-on
Blend: Peppermint, Lemon, Balsam Fir, Copaiba, Clove, Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Vetiver, Palo Santo

This is quite possibly my new favorite! With the help of PanAway, Deep Relief has really helped kick my headaches.

Deep Relief Roll-On's proprietary blend of oils is formulated to relieve muscle soreness and tension in a portable roll-on applicator.




10. Valor
Blend: Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, & Frankincense
Frequency: Very low to balance and align the physical body; aligns the skeletal system; approximately 47MHz.

My family puts a drop on our wrists in the morning to give us the confidence to face the day and overcome any fear!

Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual's internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body.

Application: Topically on bottom of feet, heart, throat, wrists, solar plexus from neck to thymus, temples, cross arms and down the spine.

Testimony: This oil has nearly eliminated my dad’s snoring, taking the volume from an airplane at take off to nearly nonexistent! Kevin and I will occasionally use this oil on a massage if our back is sore.

If you have yet to purchase the Young Living Premium Starter kit, but would now like to start your walk down The Oil Aisle, leave a comment, email or Facebook message me. I am happy to help you get started. For more information on my journey, check out The Oil Aisle.

Disclaimer: The information in this blog has not been evaluated or approved by the US FDA. Please be awaree that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Call your healthcare provider immediately if you think you may have a medical emergency. I am not a medical professional, and can not treat, cure or diagnose you. Because the practice of medicine is regulated and protected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Medical Association (AMA), no medical claims pertaining to the effect, success or impact of Essential Oil’s can be made by anyone…not even by a licensed physician. The difference between practicing medicine and practicing health is a matter of language. To practice medicine requires a license…To promote good health does not. Therefore, we do not diagnose, prescribe or offer treatment for disease. We share what we have done and what has worked for us. Always consult a doctor first. More than likely your doctor will not be trained in essential oils and will not know all the facts about them, so do your own research first. We are our own advocate!

Comments