DIY Laundry Detergent

Last week, I gave a recipe for an easy DIY deodorant. Well this week it gets even easier!

That's right, my natural DIY Laundry detergent recipe is S-I-M-P-L-E.
Only three ingredients, and it will last you for a very long time!
I'm trying to make this doable for y'all!

I got this recipe from my friend Jeannette, and have been using it since we returned to the states at the end of May.

I love it!
And Kevin, who I wouldn't say is picky but knows what he likes, even likes the detergent!

This is a dry recipe.
Growing up, liquid detergent was in our home and this was my first ever "dry" detergent.
It's less messy, so I like this much better.




Ingredients
Equal part Baking Soda
Equal part Washing Soda (I bought mine on Amazon)
Equal part Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover (I bought mine on Amazon)


Instructions:
- Mix together
- Use 2 tablespoons of detergent for a full load (yes, that's all you need! I use two spoon fulls of that green spoon in the top picture)
- Enjoy your clean clothes with natural detergent

DONE!

It's really that simple!

Please leave a comment letting me know if you made it and how you like it! I love hearing from you!

Comments