Ride For South Africa - Meet Our Riders: Blake Casteel

Kevin and I have a few friends who are riding in our Bike-A-Thon because they believe in the call God has placed on our family, and love the people of Cape Town, South Africa.

We are so honored to have them join us, and help raise the funds we need to move our family and ministry to Cape Town.


Meet Blake Casteel
Goal: 50 miles

"Hi. My name is Blake Casteel. I met Kevin + Lindsay in January 2011. Over the last year I have become good friends with both of them. Kevin and I related especially well when it comes to bikes.

I know that both Kevin + Lindsay’s dreams are from the Lord. They love God, love each other and love others to the fullest of their capacity. I know the Lord is going to use their love (His love through them) to see South Africa encounter Jesus like never before.

My goal is to ride 50+ miles to help get the Grimes’ to South Africa. I will be doing this ride on a single speed bike!

Pledge now for my ride to see the Grimes’ dream happen!"

Check out our web site: bike.create-peace.org/

Comments