Ride For South Africa - Meet Our Riders: Joseph Avakian

Kevin and I have a few friends who are riding in our Bike-A-Thon because they believe in the call God has placed on our family, and love the people of Cape Town, South Africa.

We are so honored to have them join us, and help raise the funds we need to move our family and ministry to Cape Town.


Meet Joseph Avakian
Goal: 60 miles

"Hi my name is Joseph Avakian. I am riding with Kev+Linds because I believe in them as individuals, and this next season of their lives in South Africa. I know what they are about to embark on
will impact the lives of those they will reach out to.

I will ride 60 miles and I invite you to sponsor my ride or anyone else’s!! Partnering with them is not about getting them there its about bringing hope, love and change to those that so often lack these! So pledge any amount that you can. I will do my part in riding and I invite you to do your part in giving!!

Mahalo, Thank you , Merci, Gracias and Danke!!"

Check out our web site: bike.create-peace.org/

Comments