Cambria Headbands

Remember my dear friend Cambria?
We traveled the world togther.
We staffed a DTS together.
And she stood up with me when I said "I do" to Kevin.
She is like my litter sister.

I am blessed beyond belief that the Lord would allow us to continue our journey together.
Cambria is moving to Cape Town, South Africa with our community plant in January.

To help Cambria move, her sweet friend Ashley is selling headbands on her etsy shop Murabelle.
100 % of the proceeds will go to Cambria.

This fabric was purchased personally by me in Rwanda on my missions trip! I decided to cut it up and make it into headbands not only to share the beautiful colored print but as a fundraiser for my beautiful friend who has decided to move to Africa. Cambria has spent the last four years traveling the globe with her camera documenting her travels and encounters. She has finally decided to settle in South Africa where she believes the Lord has led her.
100% of the profits from this headband and the blue version (here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111542332/kigali-an-african-print-headband-in-blue ) will go to her cause.

Bands are made 21" which fits most ladies.

**Because this headband is cut from a large printed piece of fabric, print will vary from band to band, no two are the same.**

Please take a few minutes and check out Ashley's etsy shop, buy a headband and help get my beautiful sister to South Africa.

Read more about Cambria on her Web site.

Comments