See You Later Alligator

Remember Naomi?
My Kiwi friend from back in the day.
I'm talking April of 2009.
I was her first American friend in YWAM.
We were roommates in DTS.
We travelled the world together.
For 2.5 years.
We've seen the best and worst in each other.
 She is leaving.
Again.
For the second time.
Dumb.
 She is like my little sister.
Annoying.
Loud.
But dearly loved.
 I've had some of my best YWAM times with this wee one.
Some of my greatest laughing sessions.
And some of my greatest crying sessions.
 She is a world changer.
Passionate.
Tender.
Crazy.
 She is beautiful.
Joy filled.
Lover of the creative.
And will be dearly missed.
But I don't think I'll cry like a little school girl this time.
Because if Naomi has taught me anything,
it's that this world is small.
And that an island on the very opposite side of the globe really isn't that far.
Indeed.

Love you fart face.

Comments