Joural Entries - Encounters With the Living God

Friday, December 2, 2011
"Sitting/worshiping/looking at your face in the prayer room and I'm overwhelmed by your love for me. I'm brought to tears because you are so captured by me. You never need time away from me. In fact you are desperate for my affections. You long for me to notice you. You are persistent with your pursuit, yet gentle. I am so overcome with your presence. I want to rest here, in your courts."

Monday, December 5, 2011
"In your presence I find clarity. When my eyes are fixed on you, and my spirit engaged - literally everything else fades away. Sometimes I wonder why I leave this place. I want this place of us looking and locking eyes to go with me everywhere. If I know anything it is this: I am a presence junky and I want nothing more than being in your courts. I love you God. Like LOVE. Like more than I even understand or could explain."

Comments