Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Happy Thanksgiving week!

I LOVE Thanksgiving!
For the amazing food.
And for the opportunity to slow down and thank the Lord for the many blessings in my life.

Including YOU!
My family.
My friends.
My faithful prayer warriors.
My generous financial supporters.

I am truly blessed.

I just got back from Washington DC! I met with some officials from the Embassy. I was able to share with the officials what our team would like to do, including speaking/praying encouragement, destiny and purpose into their nation. They were very encouraged and want to help set up appointments with government officials when we arrive in the country.

As you know, I am co-leading a team of seven students to a nation in Africa December 20, for three months. We will partner with JusticeWater, an organization with the aim to empower developing communities with multipliable and sustainable water technologies, using resources that are available, affordable and acceptable to cultures and a region. We hope to also set up hygiene education classes with communities.

We will work with street children/orphans, as well as prison ministries and possibly a leper colony.

I have such a deep desire to see this nation touched, even if in a small way, by the power and Love of Jesus. God loves this nation so much and I am getting a small piece of His heart for the people.

As YWAM missionaries, we raise all our own support.
As a team, we need around $12,000 by Wednesday, November 23 to make this trip possible.
I, personally, need $2,000.
Please ask yourself whether you can partner with us during this time.
Only together can we see restoration and wholeness come to this nation!

If you have any questions or would like to connect over the phone and/or Skype please contact me.

You can financially give by going to The Storehouse Movement and clicking on the "Donate Now" button. (Please do not designate funds in my name on the paypal site, but send an email to Kristin [kristin@thestorehousemovement.com] designating your gift for “Lindsay.”)

You can also send checks to: “The Storehouse” at PO Box 540782, Omaha, NE 68154-0782. Please do not write my name on the memo line of your check. Simply include a note designating “Lindsay.”

[All donations through “The Storehouse” are tax deductible]

You can also give directly to me through my Web site.

I am selling 16"x24" canvas photo prints, "Act Here. Love Now." books and bracelets to raise support as well. You can check out my product story here.

We are also looking to bring jump ropes, coloring books, crayons, balls, Frisbees, nail polish and anything else kid related. A church in Texas is donating daily vacation Bible school materials [bracelets & a few singing books]. Praise the Lord!

You can mail kid supplies to:
Lindsay
75-5851 Kuakini Hwy. #21
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

You can follow our journey by visiting our blog: www.africatransformations.blogspot.com

I will send one more update before heading out.

Thank you all for your love and support. I am truly grateful for your encouragement through prayers, financial giving and encouraging emails/mail.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May the Lord bless you in return for everything you have given away.
And meet your every need!

You can also watch our team video HERE to get to know us!

Love,
Lindsay

Comments