An Email of Encouragement



As we travel the west coast talking about our message to Act Here. and Love Now. the Lord is giving me a new love for the last 2.5 years of my life.

Deep down I always loved it, but sometimes the "hard stuff" about the journey clouded my vision. But the more I share the stories of the people I met and the message of our book, the more I believe in all that God showed me and put in my heart.

We read a few stories from our book at Lastat's Coffee Shop in San Diego on Monday, May 2.

A photogenX staff back in Kona received the following email and forwarded it to our group.
I am so blessed.

Hello!
I was recently at Lestat's in San Diego, and I heard two girls speak about the Act Here. Love Now organization. They shared heart-warming stories from the book, and I immediately got home and had to see for myself what this was all about. It greatly touched my heart. For a while now, I've felt very stuck. I haven't been able to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life. After hearing the words from these girls my age, who were touching parts of the world I could only dream of; I realized that I need to be a part of something bigger than myself.

Is there any way to become a part of this organization? Please let me know; as I would love to join this phenomenal team of world-changers.


Thank you so much,

Hannah

To order your book go HERE.

Comments