Book Bake Sale - Looking For Other Ideas!

Along with making the publication, we are raising funds to pay for the process and printing. If I think about it all at once, I become completely overwhelmed. So instead, I take it one day and one task at a time.

It was only fitting that our first fundraiser was a bake sale. We sold warm brownies, the best chocolate chip cookies [I would put money on that if I was a gambling woman], and oatmeal raisin cookies.


I sat at the table and drew people in. I don't want to talk myself up too much, but I enjoy and am good at promoting products, organizations and dreams. And it worked! We sold nearly every cookie and made $90. Although we have a long way to go, I was encouraged by our first attempt.


We will need to become more creative as the days go by.
If you have any ideas, please leave a comment!


Comments

  1. hm ... sell yourself as helpers, like we will mow your lawn, cook you dinner, babysitt, ehm, clean your windows, ... all kinds of chores like that? or what we once did where we needed a butt load of money was we organized a little banquet where the ticket costs quite some money and they get a nice evening with dinner, music, fotobooth, it takes as well organisation and you are already making a book but we got like 2000 bucks that night ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you come and put together the banquet? That way I get to see you and we are raising money. Thoughts?! :) love you Lulu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment