My Blueberry Muffin



We've had a Canadian writer helping us explore the deeper places within ourselves, drawing out our experiences, exploring options and writing stories for our publications. We are getting close, I can feel it.

The other day he brought in doughnuts and muffins and, as a writing exercise, told us to compare the food to someone or something.


My blueberry muffin is Anne.

Fluffy like her hair.

The light sugar on the top makes me want to get up and dance, just like Anne.

Midway through I always think I could eat more and more. Which I guess is like Anne?  I never want to let her go… what?!

The blueberry tastes, although not in every bit, brings a delight to my taste buds that overwhelm me… kind of like…. Anne and her wit. Although not in every sentence it’s grabs me every time… Did I really just say that?

I always get the blueberry muffin if it’s an option, kind of like I always want Anne?








Comments

  1. I love it!!!!!!!!!! i love YOU. you are kind & hilarious.

    You are my chocolate chip cookie.... and that is the very highest compliment I can give another human being.


    xoxoxoxoxo to you my love,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment