Let Me Be and Give Me Fall

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." -   George Eliot



i'm supposed to be putting the last 1.5 years into one thought, one word.
i can't, ok.
there i said it.

i am tired of random people wanting to know the good and bad about my time when i can't even express my thoughts and feelings to those i love.

LEAVE ME ALONE!
BACK OFF!

i get it.
they are only wanting to help.
it needs to happen.
and i'm sure it will.
it's just a slower process for me.
i need to know someone before i share the dark days.



in the mean time, i miss fall.

apple cider.
bonfires.
roasting marshmellows.
carving pumpkins.
pumpkin cheesecake.
football.
sweatshirts.
cuddling under blankets.
long, crisp walks.
the color of changing leaves.
chai lattes on a chilly morning.
reading in front of a fire.
that feeling.
crunching leaves under foot.

Let Me Be and Give Me Fall

Comments