Habakkuk 2:2-3

"Art should cause violence to be set aside." - Leo Tolstoy


In its silent beauty, art longs to speak and align a broken humanity back to its conception, to Eden where freedom, justice and beauty flow. Art is an act of hope that can and should reconcile man to man and man to God, just like the Prince of Peace came to remake a broken world. 

True artists/peacemakers are responsible for not only creating peace through their work but also reproducing peace in others.


I have a dream to create an art center/house for underprivileged youth. [I feel that is open enough to be interpreted in many different ways] There are seven artistic outlets I feel the art center/house will focus on: photography, painting, creative writing, cooking, music/drums, theatre, and dance.


 
“Life has been your art. You have set yourself to music. Your days are your sonnet.” – Oscar Wilde

Check out more of my ideas on art, beauty and life


To help keep the dream alive, my friend Carolyn took me to see two buildings for sale in Omaha.
This one is my favorite:



This one isn't bad either:


Here's to dreaming!



Psalm 45:1,"My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skilled writer."

Comments