1 New Camera, 4 New Friends, 5 energetic boys = Priceless


On Wednesday, I spent the afternoon and evening with the Kelly Family. We went to the park to play and I brought my new camera to experiment with while the boys ran around [Functions are a bit different than my old camera].

While playing, we ran into Jeff and Beckie – a couple on my list of people I’ve never met but knew we’d be best friends once properly introduced. Said list also includes the likes of Jessica Simpson, Andy Roddick and Mia Michaels. After our brief encounter, I’m convinced of the possible best friend status with them; but only time will tell how they felt.

I had so much fun chasing the boys around. Who knew their little legs could be so fast?!


Liam, although distant at first, became a good buddy
Dave helping Elliot across the monkey bars
Luke taking his turn
Ryan trying to figure out how to climb the ladder



Sage and Liam holding their wooden lightsabers

Sarah helping Ryan


Sage protecting his lightsabers


Let's go fly a kite



Skipping rocks on the lake


Watching the fishermen



Luke would make a great fisherman

Comments

  1. gaaah. i love these. i CANNOT wait to see you. just a few days. and i can't wait to see that new camera! loving your photos, stories and memories from 'lady di'. :)

    come on come on come on. just a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment