Photo Print Give-A-Way Winner Announced!

This Photo Print Give-A-Way was prompted by a late night question posed to me by Natalia: "Lindsay, name one thing you have unlearned during this time in your life?"

First, I want to thank EVERYONE for participating in this years Photo Print Give-A-Way! It was so much fun to read your answers!

Second, this "contest" is not something that can be measured, I understand that. To say one answer is the best is a bit CRAZY since it's something YOU unlearned in the last year. Picking a winner is not devaluing your answer, it's just part of the rules I made up.

I did not pick the winner alone - a special thanks to my mom [thanks mom!] and Natalia [miss you!] for helping me pick the winning answer.


And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...






Drum Roll please....










and the winner is....











[Thanks Andy for helping with the photo!]

Krista said, "I have unlearned the idea that I have to protect myself. I have unlearned what it means to be guarded even when I wasn't aware that's what I was doing. Instead I have relished in seeing what it means to be comfortable, to trust and still feel safe, to completely relax, and to let my walls crumble. Freedom."

Krista, please look over the photos from my blog, pick your favorite and email me. Please include the following: the date of the post in which the photo is in, a description of the photo, and your address.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for participating in the Photo Print Give-A-Way!


I hope to do this again in the future - different question, same PRIZE!

Love,
Me.
Lindsay

Comments

  1. Lindsay, We have a mutual friend Susy. She told me about this site. Truly amazing. What an eye (and mind) opening experience. Thank you...Diana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment