Operation: Surprise Visit!!!


I made the last minute decision to fly to OMAHA for the month of September before heading back to Kona.


While I lied on Facebook and said I was in Bangkok, I arrived in Omaha last Thursday and surprised my parents today, Tuesday.


# 98. Give someone a memorable surprisecheck. Watch how the surprise went down and my parents’ epic reaction:






The last five days gave me special moments with others:

- Seeing Londyn’s reaction at the airport when she saw me

- Feeding Burke a bottle at 7:30 a.m.

- Seeing Matt and Carolyn’s reaction when I knocked on their door

- Sitting in the hot tub, drinking red wine with Steph and Conor

- Falling asleep in a hammock

- Walking to Crane Coffee

- Pulling Londyn around the neighborhood in her little red wagon

- Making popcorn and sitting next to Londyn while watching Bolt

- Cooking “The Carrabba Special” with Sarah

- Reading on the greatest front porch at seven in the morning

- Seven mile bike rides with Steph

- Meeting baby Hadassah for the first time



Thanks Tony and Jill for helping make the surprise a success!


Comments

  1. Good for you! The video was a nice way of making a lasting memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... I cried... so I am sure your parents must have cried. You are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, captivating and passionate girl Linz.... LOVE YOU!! ENJOY OMA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so awesome!!!!! ahh, i love it!! i cannot wait to hear more. love you, lbc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippee!!! though i am a little sad. it was kinda comforting knowing you were on the same side of the world as me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment