I Love My Life

I've been going into the field with Cynthia as she does evaluations on the work World Relief and their beneficiaries have done in the past few months. These photos give you a glimpse into our lives.

If I'm allowed to have favorites, then Salwa is mine! She is four and beautiful. He dark brown eyes dance with happiness and our form of communication is laughter.

It started raining while doing evaluations so Cynthia created a make-shift umbrella



Indra with the boys




Three on a swing!

Walking through the jungle in the rain

Sometimes Cynthia doesn't realize the facial expressions she makes during evaluations




Suburbia in Indonesia. Apparently I could have been arrested for this photo.
I live on the edge.








This baby was only two days old


Comments

Post a Comment