Happy FATHER'S Day

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

You’re a great dad

And I LOVE YOU



Dear[est] Daddy,

H.A.P.P.Y. F.A.T.H.E.R.'.S. D.A.Y.

Thank you for being one of the most crazy, compassionate and caring men I know.

Thank you for tirelessly working to make my dreams come true and then praying me through each step I take.

Thank you for the tears you shed each time you talk to God on my behalf.

Thank you for giving me my love of ALL sports and music [I am well versed in both because of you].

Thank you for always saying how happy you are having a girl ["The best of both worlds"].

Thank you for grilling the best hamburgers and steaks.

Thank you for passing on your artistic abilities.



YOU are incredible and I am so grateful to have YOU as my dad. I’m sorry I cannot be there to celebrate YOU but know I LOVE YOU deeply.


Love,

Your little girl









Comments