Happy, Bright, Spring Saturdays

Quote of the Day: "There is no use trying," said Alice; "One can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll


Song of the Day [with the windows rolled down]: "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson


In honor of the Husker spring game


Wouldn’t it be nice to go for a drive?

Laugh

Talk

Drink coffee… eat ice cream… maybe both

Sing poorly

Stop and take photos

Get to know each other as friends

If only for a few hours.



Comments

  1. I love that first quote! I actually just read it the other day for the first time in the book "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle." I like it when that happens, random coincidences of the same idea, quote, etc. It makes me think hmmm, I think God has something for me in that. Love you darling, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment