Christmas Eve Morning

The phone rang at 9 a.m. today.
Sarah: "You coming over?"
Me: "Yep."
Sarah: "Good."
One hour later I'm sitting in her kitchen, drinking coffee with the whipped cream I brought over.


Londyn patiently waiting for "a-mommy" to get the paint out.


Londyn finger painting M-I-C-K-E-Y!

Please note the painted finger nails.

A-mommy helps open the other colors.

Londyn takes after her aunt Lindsay in the creative department!

CUTENESS

Finishing Bolt, the movie.

"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say REJOICE"

Auntie Seaton came over and Londyn got to eat lunch in the living room.
[Aunt Lindsay made her a gourmet meal]

The usual face when looking at Seaton.

The usual face when looking at Aunt Lindsay.

"I'm gonna stand up, their playin' my song the butterflies fly away.
Noddin' my head like yeah. MOVIN' MY HIPS LIKE YEAH!"
Londyn in her aunts' presence.

Self Portrait.

Londyn thinking about eating Burke's butt creme while a-mommy is changing the Burke-ster.

Londyn and Burke - brother and sister.

The cutest thing EVER!

For my girls out there - these are the Crisco cookies.

...And I quote,"The Best Cookies EVER!"


My Canon Christmas ornament my friend, Casey, made me last year.

Comments