H.A.P.P.Y. T.H.A.N.K.S.G.I.V.I.N.G.



Quote of the Day: "Thanks." - Me


Happy Thanksgiving. I have MUCH to be thankful for and as the tradition stands,


here

is

my

list:


My Dad - Thank you for thinking I am the greatest woman on earth. Your constant reminder encourages me to be the best I can be. Thank you for the sports updates you send through email – it’s our special connection. Thank you for the prayers and tears you daily give for me. I can’t wait to hug your neck. I love you.


My Mom - The woman who gave me life; my personal assistant; my friend. Thank you for your commitment and unending love. Thank you for your humor that shines through in your emails – I always look forward to opening them. Thank you for believing in my gifts, even when I doubt myself. I'm proud to call you my mom and I’m excited to see you at Christmas. I love you.


Cynthia – My friend, mentor, sounding board and reality check. Thank you for listening to my, sometimes, bipolar dialogues – talking with you brings perspective. Thank you for allowing me to be me. Thank you for dreaming of possibilities with me – may we, someday, create something awe-inspiring together. I love you.


Natalia – My Jonathan for this season in life. Thank you for the long conversations that give me the Kingdom perspective and challenge me to daily live in Genesis 1. Thank you for thinking I’m funny and being there for my first hookah inhale. I look forward to the many more shared experiences in these next months. I love you.


Anne & Layne – My hearts, my loves, my life. Thank you for your friendships, faces and laughter. Thank you for walking this crazy, exciting journey by my side – you two make it so worthwhile. Thank you for your commitment to the Lord and this crazy, spastic, out of control group of girls. Thank you for baking, creating, listening, laughing, exploring, driving, sitting, sleeping, reading, singing, and on and on I go. You make me happy. I smile when I think about you two. Never leave my side. I love you both.


Sarah Cz - My life long friend. Thank you for pursuing a friendship with me in 7th grade. It's been a life changing friendship for the best. Your commitment to our relationship and me is a representation of deep devotion. I've loved watching the story of your life unfold and pray I can be there to see the final chapter written. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family, even from afar. I can’t wait to talk, laugh and play with your kids. I love you.


Tobias Family – My family. Thank you for your commitment to seeing me come alive once again. You have challenged me more than anyone else in my life. You came along side me during a hard time and showed me there is another way. Thank you. Your children make me happy. Our shaved heads make me laugh. Matt’s drumming makes me believe. Thank you for your Kingdom perspective and Eden desires. I’m so happy to go “there” with you. I love you.


Pennington’s – My twin. You bring so much joy and fun to my life. My energy level goes up 10 notches each time I see or hear from you. Your friendship is one of a kind and I mean that with everything inside of me. Thank you for deeply caring for me. Thank you for deeply loving Jesus. It's precious. I love you.


Carla – You are incredible. You are beautiful. You are faithful. You are loyal. Thank you for wanting to know the details of my life. You are an amazing listener. You encourage me each time you speak. You make me laugh. I love sharing life with you, even through technology. I love you.


PhotogenX Community – Near and far. You have taken me in your arms with love. Thank you for your commitment to fight injustice and bringing others with you. Thank you for your loyalty to your family. Your loving heart is evident; don’t ever doubt that. Thank you for allowing me to stand by your side. I love you.


Blog Friends/Readers - To the ones who read my writing and have taken interest in the journey of my life. Your input and words do not go unnoticed. I look forward to reading and sharing our different seasons. Celebrating and crying together. You are loved.


...and to God, the one I call my Heavenly Dad, who has for now blessed me with these.

Comments