This little boy make my heart happy. I just wish I could hang out with him more.

What does it really mean to want more of God?

It’s you Lord that I seek.

Does God always answer my prayer?

Is it a feeling?

Is it an experience?

As I age, I continue to learn that God’s presence isn’t in a space, isn’t in a moment, isn’t in a time.

It’s daily asking more of the Holy Spirit to fill me. I’m learning I experience Him in a different way then my friend, my leader, my family.

AND IT IS OK.

For so long (and even yesterday) I’ve expected God to show up in a certain way. I pray others would not put God in a box and yet I do it myself. I’m told He will show up this way and I ask for God to show up that way. But maybe the Holy Spirit wants to meet with me in a different way or place.

I’m not saying He can’t and won’t show up a certain way, I just am learning that I spend too much time caring, too much time thinking, too much time critiquing.

I’m over it.

I just want more of Him. However He wants to meet me, my heart is open.

AND I’M OK IF IT’S NOT IN THE WAY “THEY” SAID OR I THINK.

He is not distant from me. He is actually very near.

I do want more of God. I want the Holy Spirit to come and shake my world in a way I never thought possible.

I want to break free from the box I never knew I had.

I speak freedom.

I speak hope.

I speak truth.

Now I will walk in His power.

Comments