Financial Need

Aloha!

I am excited as I prepare to leave Hawaii on June 25 to start my year and a half long journey around the globe sharing the gospel [both in word and deed] while opening doors for actual-measurable relief for the oppressed.

But I cannot do this alone.

To continue in this program I need an additional $2,200 by June 5 and I have $30 in my bank account today. I am looking for friends and family that will not only pray, but financially invest into my life and the destiny God is calling me to. My desire is that we would grasp God’s heart for the individuals that suffer from the gender-based injustices issues found in the “Voice for the Voiceless: 30 Days of Prayer” booklet and, together, take tangible steps to eliminate the world of each.

Starting in September, I will need $1,400 in monthly support. This will cover my housing, food, insurance, medications, land travel and basic living expenses for the duration of my journey. Currently, I have one family committed to monthly support and am asking for others to join.

I have set up an account with The Storehouse in Omaha, Nebraska that is fully tax-deductible. At the moment this is the simplest and most reliable way to walk with me financially on ANY level. Checks can be written to: The Storehouse and in the memo line write: Lindsay Carstensen. Send money to PO Box 540782, Omaha, NE 68154-0782.

Thank you to those of you that have financially invested into my life in the past. Would you consider continuing to support me through this next journey?

I am excited to see what we can accomplish as a community utterly committed to loving our global neighbors.


Much love,

Lindsay


P.S. If you would like more information as to what I am doing please comment and I would be happy to communicate more.

Comments