The Beach and Laundry

Today I went swimming in the ocean with a friend and her two children.

I think I've changed ethnicities because my skin is a different color and my hair is pretty blond... well very blond.

I had a mishap with the washer and dryer later in the day. Normally, when I do wash, I dry two loads at once. Usually, by the end the clothes are VERY hot and VERY dry. I figured I could add three towels and my bed sheets and still have the same results.

That's right, I dried three loads at once, and no it didn't work like I had hoped. I had to put ALL my clothes out to dry because someone else had signed up for the dryer right after me. So what I had hoped would be a cut in my time of laundry was drawn out and into tomorrow as I am still waiting for the clothes to dry.

Sigh.

Comments