Take Me to a Place


Tonight I had a picture of myself and God staring intensely at one another, our noses nearly touching.

The song, “take me to a place, where I can see you face to face,” filled my mind and I began, if ever so briefly, to grasp the depth of what moves His heart.

“You are beautiful Lord. Your creation is beautiful and I count it an honor and privilege to photograph the beauty, that is you, here on earth.

Lord, I commit my camera and lenses to you today. May every photo I take capture a piece of your heart. As I look through the view finder, would the value of your creation be found. May each face, each tear, each formation, each creature emulate a characteristic of the “Great I Am.”

God, would the emotion in your heart be felt in all I do. Lord, I ask that my photos would speak of your love and compassion to both the viewer and the subject. May I capture life with intention and sensitivity.

You, my Jesus, are worthy. Amen.”

Comments