Revelations


I tend to have embarrassing revelations among large crowds.

Like the time I discovered... Well let’s just say my girlfriends had a good laugh at that one.

The latest revelation came during a group hang out session after our Tuesday night photo class.

Me: During my work duty I just figured out that a chicken was a girl.
Everyone: What?
Me: Well, yeah.
Savannah: A rooster is a chicken.
Me: No way. A chicken is a the girl; rooster is a boy.
Diane: Are you serious?
Me: Um, yes.
Savannah: A hen is a girl.
Me: What? I though a hen was a hen.
Diane: Think of it this way: Human - male and female; Chicken - hen and rooster.
Me: ........OOOHHH.
Savannah: Do you know what the girl tiger is?
Me: Easy, the boy is the lion and the girl is the tiger.
Savannah: Wow, do we need to have a lesson in gender?

Comments