Heart's Deep Cry




Quote of the Day: “Generalizing looses the individual.” - Steph (A.K.A. my generational twin)

In my March update I said, “I want to know what His heart weeps for; what His heart bleeds for, what His heart longs to see transformed here on earth.”

In my April update I wrote, “Please pray God would show me how His heart cries for people suffering from injustice. I want/need to feel His pain in order to love them deeper.”

He is faithful to answer no matter how painful, and lately I have found myself in the prayer room crying uncontrollably from the deepest part of my being.

I hear Him whispering, “Lindsay, I am inviting you into a sacred place. Handle it with care for it is fragile. I am entrusting to you that which I hold close to my heart. Dare not toss it around, for each face comes with a name and each tear follows pain. But know this, I will not give you more than you can handle, although at times you may feel the world heavy on your heart... It is on mine child. This is just the beginning of what I long to share with you. Prepare your heart. For what you ask, I long to give you in order that you may implement change.”

Comments