Welcome to the Late 20's Natalia!

My amazing friend Natalia, the Korean Argentinean, turned 28 today. Happy Birthday!




Natalia is a brilliant photographer and one of the most important tools for a photographer is the camera. Unfortunately, Natalia's camera broke over the summer. For her birthday Layne, and I decided to try to raise funds for a new camera. We wanted to give others an opportunity to help make this dream come true since many have walked with us so intimately along this journey.

Close friends and people who never met Natalia gave to her birthday camera and in the end we raised enough money to buy a Canon 60D - a super sweet camera!


She cried. CLASSIC.


A video will be posted once I return to KONA.

Happy Birthday Natalia.
I can't wait to see you.

Comments

  1. giving from your wealth sacrificing what is yours to cover someone' else needs makes a greater impact in the world than giving from surplus. I really felt loved through this thing you did for me. I am so bless just to be your friend, regardless the camera. I wanna cry every time i think about it!!!!!!!!! thank you all who sacrifice. it gives me hope and fills me with joy...which is rarely the case!~ love you Linds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment