Nashville/Knoxville Weekend
Londyn, Sarah and I took a trip to Nashville/Knoxville to visit our friend's Steph and Seaton.
Steph did not know I was coming and she is the friend who totally appreciates those types of surprises.
![]() |
| We had to be at the airport by 5:30 a.m. |
![]() |
| Knoxville, where Seaton lives |
![]() |
| I thought this photo was too good to pass up. What a smorgasbord. |
![]() |
| Tater Tot saying "hello" to Londyn |
![]() |
| EL Fudge cookies, YUMMY! |
![]() |
| Seaton showing Londyn her Emmy! That's right my friend won an Emmy! |
![]() |
| Londyn skyping with daddy Saturday morning. |
On Saturday, we took a trip to the Lost Sea, America's largest underground lake.
![]() |
| The walk to death, er I mean cave. |
![]() |
| Friends are friends forever - ok super cheesy but I LOVE these girls! |
![]() |
| The glass bottom boat. |
![]() |
| Londyn desperately wanting Tater Tot to play with her. |
![]() |
| Londyn trying on mommy's underwear. |
![]() |
| Steph is an amazing singer/songwriter. |
![]() |
| She had to have a coffee cup photo. |
![]() |
| Tater getting in on the photo shoot action. |
Steph played at the Bluebird Cafe, one of the world's preeminent listening room.









































Comments
Post a Comment