The 365 Day Journal Experiment

I'm not very good at journaling.

Maybe ironic?

But, in an effort to challenge me to be more intentional with journaling not only events from a day, but lessons I may have picked up during the day, I bought myself a tiny Molwskine daily planner.

My goal is to write one thing I did and one lesson I learned each day.

I thought I would share the first six days of 2011:


1.1.11
Nearly died from waves at Kua Bay.
- New, fresh hope.
- Don't give up because Jesus didn't give up.



1.2.11
Watched the sunset at the top of Manna Kea volcano.
Saw a billion stars.
- Awake my soul. You were made to meet your maker.
- Where you invest your love, you invest your life.



1.3.11
Went to South Point and lava "flow".
- I am worth being valued.




1.4.11
Hike Waipio Valley BARE FOOT!
Saw a double rainbow.
- God remembers.



1.5.11
Saw Akaka Falls.
Starting to panic, can't breath, in tears, walls are closing in.
- I am blessed.



1.6.11
Ate at Holuakoa Gardens [an amazing restaurant that uses local organic farm food].
- Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart.

Comments