Easter Weekend in Deutschland!

I spent Easter weekend traveling through the north part of Germany with my cousin, his wife and their new baby visiting family.

First stop... Frankfurt

Louis putting a puzzle together with his mom



Watching some fussball

Helena playing "Go Fish" in German with Princess cards

Marcus cuddling Martin


Helena and Marcus found Dr. Pepper for me at the gas station. I've never found Dr. Pepper outside of the United States. I WAS SO HAPPY!
Marcus loves his uncle Martin!

The village of Borken, Germany






This "house" is beautiful! Someone actually lives there.








Helena looking at her reflection




Easter egg hunting



Finn chilling in his stroller

We visited the village cows


Musical group

Helena holding cousin Matilda


The view from my room

Comments