24.7

"Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted sentinels; all day and all night they shall never be silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest, and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned throughout the earth." Isaiah 62:6-7


On Wednesday, my group took a 12 hour shift, from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m., and prayed on the Mt. of Olives. It was a time of refreshment for my soul and God spoke to my heart.




Psalm 84

“How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young – a place near your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob. Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one. Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestow favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walks is blameless. O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.”








When praying for the “next generation” of Israel God gave me a picture of all the children being ushered into the Holy of Holies, a place those before them never entered. He said he wants to take them to the deep places of who He is.











The Lord gave me a picture of the houses here. God put his blood on all the doorframes and instead of the Holy Spirit passing by – it entered each home and by morning all the idols and gods had fallen to the floor as a physical representation.









“Father. Yeshua. Holy Spirit. You Are. Holy. Lovely. Gracious. Never Ending. Merciful. Protecting. Healing. Jealous. Holy and Awesome is your name. Glorious. Upright. Righteous. Compassionate. Slow to anger, abounding in love. Forgiving. Redeeming. Providing. Humble. Gentle. Refuge. Wise. Just. Faithful. A raging fire. A light to all nations. Servant. Mighty to save. Good. Peace. Patient. King. Kind. Pure. Avenger. Mighty. True. Strength. Shield. Life. Giving. Great. Enduring. Everlasting. HOPE. Comfort. Salvation. Deliverer. Defender. Tender. Awesome. Powerful. Abundant. Encourager. Trustworthy. Steadfast. Fortress. Blameless. Blessed. Almighty. Majestic. Never failing. Never changing. Victorious. Eternal.”












Weird things happen when you pray past 2 a.m.






Andrew fell asleep


Song of Songs 4:9-15, “You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of our necklace. How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than win, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice! Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon. You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride; you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain. Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates with choice fruits, with henna and nard, nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with every kind of incense tree, with myrrh and aloes and all the finest spices. You are a garden fountain, a well of flowing water streaming down from Lebanon.”









Jimmy Seibert

Drawn and Captivated: Worship 6

Proclaim throughout the word of God who Jesus is in...


Genesis: He is the Ram at Abraham’s Altar

Exodus: He is the Passover Lamb

Leviticus: He’s the high priest

Numbers: He is the cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night

Deuteronomy: He is the city of our refuge

Joshua: He is the scarlet thread out Rehab’s window

Judges: He is our judge

Ruth: He is our Kinsmen redeemer

I & II Samuel: He is our trusted prophet

Kings and Chronicles: He’s our reigning King

Ezra: He is our faithful scribe

Nehemiah: He’s the rebuilder of everything that was broken

Esther: He’s the Mordecai sitting faithful at the gate

Job: He’s our redeemer that ever lives

Psalms: He’s my Shepard and I shall not want

Proverbs: and Ecclesiastes: He’s our wisdom

Song of Solomon: He’s the beautiful bridegroom

Isaiah: He’s the suffering servant

Jeremiah and Lamentations: It is Jesus who is the weeping prophet

Ezekiel: He’s the wonderful four-face man

Daniel: He is the fourth man in the midst of a firey furnace

Hosea: He is my love that is forever faithful

Joel: He baptizes us with the Holy Spirit

Amos: He’s our burden bearer

Obadiah: Our savior

Jonah: He’s the great foreign missionary who takes the word of God to all the world

Micah: He’s the messenger of our beautiful feet

Nehum: He is the avenger

Habakkuk: He is the watchman that is ever praying for us

Zephaniah: He’s the Lord mighty to save

Haggai: He’s the restorer of our lost heritage

Zechariah: He is our fountain

Malachi: He’s the son of righteousness with healing in His wings

Matthew: Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God

Mark: He’s the miracle worker

Luke: He’s the son of man

John: He’s the door in which every one of us must enter

Acts: He’s the shining light that appears to Saul on the road to Damascus

Romans: He’s our justifier

I Corinthians: Our resurrections

II Corinthians: He is our sin bearer

Galatians: He redeems us from the law

Ephesians: He is our unsearchable riches

Philippians: He supplies every one of our needs by His grace

Colossians: He’s the full head of the Godhead bodily

I & II Thessalonians: He’s our soon and coming king

I & II Timothy: He’s the mediator between God and man

Titus: He is our blessed hope

Philemon: He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother

Hebrew: He is the blood of the everlasting covenant

James: it’s the Lord that heals the sick

I & II Peter: He is our true Shepard

I, II, III John: He is the one who cares for us with tenderness and love

Jude: He is the Lord coming with ten thousand saints

Revelation: He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

Comments