Fundraising 2010


Happy New Year! I hope your Christmas was merry. I am writing to ask that you prayerfully consider supporting me financially during 2010.

In April of 2009, I joined photogenX – an organization that uses art & photography as a catalyst to address, expose and redeem the world’s biggest injustice issues. It is my hope to creatively bring the kingdom, justice and love wherever I go in this world.

In 2010, I will continue documenting photographically as well as practically serving the “least of these” in Africa, the Middle East, Greece, Germany and India. I will also connect with a number of organizations that are already working to end those voiceless issues at a grass-roots level, seeing how photogenX can partner and aid their continued efforts in the future.

As 2010 begins, I am seeking monthly financial partners. Would you consider making a financial contribution to support me in this new year? Your financial partnership will be used to bring an end to issues of injustice around this world.

There are two ways you may financially give [Both are tax-deductible donations]:

1. Send checks to: “The Storehouse” at PO Box 540782, Omaha, NE 68154-0782.

Please do not write my name on the memo line of your check, simply include a note designating “Lindsay.”


2. Send money through paypal. Go to: http://www.thestorehousemovement.com/ and select CONTACT US. Click on the DONATE NOW button. Please do not designate funds in my name on the paypal site, but send an email to Kristin [kristin@thestorehousemovement.com] designating your gift for “Lindsay.”


Thank you.


For your faithful partnership.

Love.

Support.

Prayers.

Laughs.

Belief in me.


I am continually amazed at the goodness in my life and those I meet around the world. Thank you for sharing in this goodness.


Blessings,


me.

Lindsay



Comments